Monday, July 23, 2012

Plan B and a haircut....

So I had been planning on making stuffed peppers since yesterday but after another battle with the ant invaders and fussy Lily who didn't want to go to bed...I was too hungry and tired to make the peppers. I usually have plan B ready to go and tonight that was some simple pasta marinara. Low carb whole wheat pasta and some garlic and olive oil marinara from a jar is a perfect quick healthy dinner. Nick usually likes a little meat in his sauce so he and I searched the freezer and found some beef cocktail wienies! He actually wanted those in his sauce so I defrosted them and cut them up and put them On his plate. I usually wouldn't put basically hot dogs in my pasta but....Nick seemed to like it and if you cover it in cheese everything tastes better. Cheese and bacon.... Lily finally fell asleep and we were able to eat and then cut nick's hair. Pretty random night. Ant battle, hot dog pasta, and a hair cut. It's now 8:30pm and it still light outside and all I want to do is sleep. Tomorrow I will share three ways to do stuffed peppers for sure! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment